From Detroit, Michigan, Bret joined the Prism team in February of 2016. As a CCTV Operator, Bret performs video inspections of sanitary sewer and storm drain. He is a graduate of Frank W. Cox High School in Virginia Beach. In his free time Bret enjoys spending time with his wife and five sons, attending church and Colonial and Prehistoric Archaeology.
Prior to joining Prism, Bret worked for DTE Biomass Energy as a Well Field & Plant Techinican. He maintained environmental compliance on 335 CH4 gas collectors in accordance with EPA and state regulatory requirements resulting in zero emissions violations. He has experience using a camera system to check H2O levels in landfill wells up to 120 feet deep and for blockages in horizontal piping.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- American Red Cross First Aid
- American Red Cross CPR
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance
- Basic Electricity
- Backhoe / Loader Operations Level A Operator
- Industrial Pressure and Level Measurement Engineering
- Environmental Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
1568 Manufacture Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185