Drew is Prism’s Safety Officer. He joined the Prism Team in August of 2016. Drew monitors workplace activities to ensure supervisors and workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations. Drew develops and implements safety policies and practices, performs safety inspections, delivers safety training and performs accident investigations.
Prior to joining Prism Drew worked in outside and inside sales for LB Water Services and HD Supply Waterworks. While with LB Water and HD Supply Drew increased sales and market share, monitored workplace activities and assessed hazardous and unsafe situations and develop measures to assure personnel safety. He performed safety inspections on vehicles, products and equipment ensuring all were in good working order and safe to operate. He also implemented company safety program by training or mentoring associates with regards to safety policies and procedures.
- OSHA 500 Certified Instructor for OSHA 10, and OSHA 30 classes
- Certified Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED Instructor
- VDOT Traffic Control Instructor for Flagging Operations
- VDOT Intermediate Work Zone Traffic Control
- Confined Space Entry
- Competent Person
- Certified Fork Lift Instructor
- Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
1568 Manufacture Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185