John is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and joined the Prism Team in July of 2018. John brings with him a vast knowledge of CIPP Sewer Rehabilitation and construction manager background. John’s duties as the operations manager include overseeing projects, inspections and rehabilitation of sanitary sewer and storm water infrastructure.
With John’s prior experience at AMLiner East, as the Senior Project Manger, he brings a strong CIPP background to the team. Prior to CIPP rehabilitation John, worked as a project manager in heavy construction and was the owner of a construction company that specialized in high-end residential and commercial design and build.
- NASSCO ITCP #0400-49
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer -NKBA-CKBD
- Certified Home Building – Graduate Re-modeler – NAHB-CGR
- Virginia Certified Land Disturber
- VDOT – Intermediate and Flagging Operations
- Confined Space Entry
- Safety Certification for Working around railroads – CSX
- OSHA 30
1568 Manufacture Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185