From Topping, Virginia, Josh joined the Prism team in January of 2015. As a member of the lining crew, Josh installs lateral and mainline CIPP. He is a graduate of Gloucester High School. In his free time, Josh enjoys spending time with his family and rooting for the Redskins.
Josh has extensive commercial construction experience and is carpenter by trade. Before joining Prism, Josh worked for Royal Blue Construction, Jamestown Metal, Courthouse Construction and A’more Commercial Enterprises.
- Class A CDL
- VDOT Flagging
- VDOT Basic Work Zone Traffic Control
- Confined Space Entry
- Competent Person
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction
- Powerhead Industrial truck Operator Safety
- Aerial Platform Operator Safety
- Earthmoving Equipment Operator Safety
- Fall Protection Safety
- HILTI Qualified Operator – Power Actuated Tools
1568 Manufacture Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185