Bidding and Plan Room
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid on the project listed below. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises. Submit your quote for the following projects by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also fax your quote to 757-874-5671.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.
CONTRACT NO. 1 – 2015 TOWN OF GIBSONVILLE SANITARY SEWER REHABILITATION
Bid Date: Thursday, March 7 by 10:00 a.m.
Proposals Due: Tuesday, March 5 by 5:00 p.m.
Location: Town of Mooresville, NC
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
The work will consist of rehabilitating using Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) methods for approximately 2,665 linear feet of 12” clay sanitary sewer, and 665 linear feet of 8” clay Sanitary sewer. The work also consists of 230 vertical feet of manhole rehabilitation. The work is split between 4 separate worksites.
Project Specs and Plans