Bidding and Plan Room
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid on the project listed below. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises. Submit your quote for the following projects by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also fax your quote to 757-874-5671.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.
Gravity Sewer Rehabilitation FY 2017-2019
Bid Date: Wednesday, July 17 by 12:00 p.m.
Proposals Due: Thursday, July 18 by 3:00 p.m.
Location: Carrboro, NC
Owner: Orange Water and Sewer Authority
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
The Project consists of various sewer rehabilitation projects throughout the OWASA service area. The project areas are located throughout the Town of Chapel Hill. The
Project includes, but is not limited to, furnishing of labor materials, and equipment for the construction of the following: 8-in diameter gravity sewer to be rehabilitated using
cured-in-place lining; rehabilitation of existing manholes using cementitious lining systems; other manhole rehabilitation work including, but not limited to flexible
interior/exterior chimney seals, locating and raising manholes, rebuilding bench and channels, install inside drops, and resetting/replacing frame and covers; traffic control;
and bypass pumping and all associated appurtenances as described in the Specifications and as shown on the Drawings.
Project Specs and Plans