Bidding and Plan Room
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid on the project listed below. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises. Submit your quote for the following projects by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also fax your quote to 757-874-5671.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority partcipation
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.
Hopkins Street and River Road Area Sanitary Sewer
Bid Date: October 17, 2017, 3:00 PM
Quotes Due: October 16, 2017, 5:00 PM
Location: City of Newport News
Site Visit: October 11, 2017, 9:00 AM
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work: The rehabilitation of approximately 553 feet of 10-inch sanitary sewer piping utilizing cured-in-place pipe lining. The installation of approximately 5 feet of sanitary sewer lateral piping and 85 feet of sanitary sewer trenchless lateral rehabilitation. Cleaning and lining of approximately 20 vertical feet of manholes. Work includes all pavement replacement, select materials, traffic control, soil and erosion control, concrete work, seeding, mulching and landscaping, and bypass pumping.