Position Type: Full-Time
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is a leading provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Prism’s technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional “dig and replace” methods.
- The Boiler Operator will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the boiler/boiler truck used for various pipe lining installation methods.
- Identify the proper curing method for each project and follow the appropriate curing schedule.
- Learn the products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and use of equipment.
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment.
- Perform all work safely and effectively while operating the boiler unit.
- Ensure proper handling of all materials.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to wear respirator and body harness while entering confined spaces.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class A or B CDL with ability to obtain Hazmat preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water or sewer utilities.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to travel.
- Ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends based on business needs.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately to learn the products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Signing bonus for direct experience; moving expense assistance; competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid personal and vacation time, paid holidays, training opportunities
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.