Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: Trenchless rehabilitation of sanitary sewer laterals using a cured in-place process through a cleanout. Our lateral rehabilitation system provides a structural and water tight solution to renewing sewer laterals and their connections to sewer mains.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Clean & CCTV Inspect small diameter pipes 4″-8″ prior to lining
- Trenchless rehabilitate sewer laterals from cleanouts to mainline via cured in-place process
- Trenchless rehabilitate sewer lateral connections at main via cured in-place process
- Produce daily reports of each lateral CIPP installed
- Maintain lining equipment in good operating condition by cleaning, daily inspection, and small minor repairs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Class A CDL Preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Mobile boiler operations preferred
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- Lateral or Mainline CIPP experience required
- Valid Driver’s License
Signing Bonus for Direct Experience, Moving Expense Assistance as Required, Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.