Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: Operate remote cameras to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections and determine if cleaning and/or repairs and reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) are needed. Reinstate service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) as needed.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize remote cameras and CCTV equipment to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections
- Determine whether cleaning and/or repairs are needed
- Reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) when needed
- Service, adjust, and perform minor repairs to cameras and equipment
- Learn CIPP products and Prism processes, safety procedures, and installation techniques
- Work effectively with supervisors, clients, peers, and subordinates
- Drive various vehicles, from pickups to tractor-trailer rigs, to haul crews and equipment
- Other tasks as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Class A CDL Preferred
- Robotic tap cutting experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- NASSCO PACP and MACP Certifications are a plus
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Lateral or Mainline CIPP experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.