Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: The Project Manager will plan, design and oversee projects to include inspection and rehabilitation of sanitary sewer and storm water infrastructure. The Project Manager will be responsible for performing and directing the work in all aspects of project planning, design and plan preparation.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Provide full-life cycle project management of sanitary sewer and storm water infrastructure projects
- Prepare and complete written correspondence and reports such as specifications, cost estimates, bids, project documentation etc.
- Develop, document and implement viable management plans
- Supervise and direct project team members to ensure promptness of schedule within budget and requirements
- Prepare technical and price proposals, in addition to, reports and studies
- Attend pre-construction meetings, analyze requirements and order materials
- Coordinate and interact with subcontractors, inspectors and clients
- Provide leadership, technical instructions and information on engineering and other technical requirements to field operators
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and oral and written communication skills
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand potential uses
- Arc GIS Experience
- Sanitary Sewer and Storm Water Infrastructure Experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Civil Engineering Background
- Valid Driver’s License
Signing Bonus for Direct Experience, Moving Expense Assistance as Required, Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.