Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: Experienced wash truck operator for the purpose of cleaning sanitary sewer & storm water pipes. Operate Vactor on a daily basis from preventative maintenance programs to heavy cleaning & root cutting. Also clean sanitary sewer systems located off-right-away and remove debris via catch baskets.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Clean Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Clean Storm Water Systems
- Root cutting via mechanical cutters
- OFF-ROW Cleaning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- Strong work ethic
- 3-years Wash Truck Experience
- Mechanical Cutting Experience (Root, Grease, Tap Cutting)
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker Endorsement (Class A preferred)
- Capable of lowering and removing suction tubes alone
- Valid Driver’s License
Signing Bonus for Direct Experience, Moving Expense Assistance as Required, Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.