Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid the Columbia, SC Sanitary Sewer Pipe Rehabilitation – Annual Maintenance Contract (SS6966-18/19). We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises.
Columbia SC (019-18-19-BF) Sanitary Sewer Pipe Rehabilitation – Annual Maintenance Contract (SS6966-18/19) CBDE & LBE
Bid Date: Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Proposals Due: Wednesday, November 28th, 2018
Location: Columbia, SC
Pre-Bid: A Pre-Bid Meeting is scheduled for November 15, 2018 at 1:30 P.M. EST in the 2nd Floor Conference Room located at 1800 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Inspection and documentation of the condition of sanitary sewer piping and service laterals for the City of Columbia and rehabilitate degraded sewer pipe and service lateral assets as necessary to restore good system conditions. Annual contract with 3 optional renewals.
Project Specs and Plans
The contract documents, plans, specifications, addenda, additional communications, responses to questions, etc. pertaining to the Invitation for Bids may be downloaded from Prism’s website at: http://prismce.com/bidding-plan-room/
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.