Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. was awarded the Annual Trenchless Pipeline Rehab Services Contract for the James City Service Authority (JCSA). Work will include the following:
- Preliminary closed circuit television (CCTV) inspections of existing sanitary sewer piping system
- Pre-cleaning of the sanitary sewer piping systems scheduled to receive rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of piping systems utilizing trenchless rehab methods to include CIPP
- Open/reinstate all existing active lateral connections after a liner has cured
- Perform a NASSCO PACP post-construction/rehabilitation CCTV video inspection of piping system sections receiving rehabilitation.
The JCSA owns, finances, constructs, operates, and maintains public water and sanitary sewer systems with in James City County, Virginia and limited sections of York County and the City of Williamsburg. Operational and maintenance responsibilities include wells, water treatment facilities, water distribution lines, sanitary sewer pumping stations, sanitary sewer collection lines, sanitary sewer transmission mains, administration buildings, vehicles, equipment and materials. Although the JCSA works closely with other James City County (JCC) departments, the JCSA operates as a separate legal entity. The JCSA provides services to approximately 23,000 water customers and 24,000 wastewater customers, serving a population of approximately 73,767 people. JCSA has 96 employees organized into 4 departments; Administration, Customer Service, Operations (field services) and Engineering.