NOW HIRING – CIPP FOREMAN
JOB DESCRIPTION: The qualified candidate will lead, train and direct the activities of their crew in the trenchless rehabilitation of sewer mains using a cured-in-place process.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Review pre-bid project videos to determine necessary line preparation, bypass requirements, traffic control implementation, and any potential excavation points.
- Work closely with Project Management and CEO with bid preparation and submittal.
- Ensure quality control on final product and correction of any deficiencies.
- Strictly enforce and supervise all safety protocol as per OHSA and company guidelines.
- Organize, implement and complete installation ofCIPP product as per design specifications.
- Review and order CIPP liners from 3rd party vendor as per site installation specifications.
- Have a complete working knowledge of boiler trucks, flusher and Vactor equipment, inversion equipment, compressors, both warehouse and on site wet out impregnation, pull in and inversion methods.
- Supervise independent contractors, municipality and field personnel required for the successful completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare and submit on-site reports as necessary for review by superintendent
- Mainline CIPP Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Class A CDL Preferred
- Mobile Boiler Operations Experience Preferred
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong Work Ethic
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.