Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Columbia, SC (Must live in one of the following counties: Richland, Lexington, Kershaw, Fairfield., Saluda, Calhoun, Orangeburg or Newberry or be willing to relocate to that area)
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of the sanitary sewer industry, including CCTV inspection, cleaning and manhole rehabilitation. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer & Storm Water Pipes
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer Lateral Services
- Maintain televising equipment
- Rehab manholes via cementitious or epoxy coating
- Replace manhole frame & covers
- Build new bench & inverts
- Plug & abandoned pipe segments
- Seal & stop infiltration around pipe connections, seams, and cracks
- Install various frame seal products
- Clean Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Clean Storm Water Systems
- Root cutting via mechanical cutters
- OFF-ROW Cleaning
- Must complete applicable reports, records and perform related administrative tasks
- 3-years sanitary sewer/rehab experience
- Class A CDL preferred
- Extensive hydraulic cement experience
- Grinder & hammer drill experience
- Sandblasting experience preferred
- Concrete spray rig experience desired
- Strong work ethic
- Valid Driver’s License
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities.
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.