Prism’s Trenchless Rehab Technician Apprenticeship Program is a two-year program that is recognized by the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry. Candidates will learn all aspects of the Trenchless Rehab field including the following:
- Clean & TV Inspection of Sewer Systems
- Manhole Inspection and Rehab
- Main Line Rehab Using Cured-In-Place Pipe Lining
- Lateral Line Rehab Using Cured-In-Place Pipe Lining
- Dig & Replace of Sewer Systems
Along with learning specifics of the Trenchless Rehab trade, candidates will learn several other skills to work within the industry, such as Fundamentals of Project Management, Effective Oral and Written Communication, and Finance and Accounting.
This is a full-time position with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.