Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: Perform CCTV Inspection of Sanitary Sewer & Storm Water systems on a daily basis. Inspections are performed as required by preventative maintenance programs and in response to system failures in emergency situations. Perform routine maintenance and inspection of camera equipment.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer & Storm Water Pipes
- Inspect Sanitary Sewer Lateral Services
- Determine the optimum method of conducting an inspection based upon filed conditions
- Produce Daily Reports of inspections completed
- Capable of operating CCTV Truck alone
- Maintain televising equipment in good operating condition
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-years CCTV Inspection experience of Sanitary Sewer or Storm Water
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- NASSCO PACP/MACP Certified
- Valid Driver’s License
Signing Bonus for Direct Experience, Moving Expense Assistance as Required, Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.