Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: The right candidate will assist with all facets of engineering and is also searching for a dynamic opportunity to work in both the office and the field.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Assists the Engineer with all tasks to include using CAD and GIS software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Creates and follows designs, specifications, plans, maps, project schedules and budgets.
- Reviews videos and maps, enters data into spreadsheet and makes recommendations to client.
- Assists with preparation and completion of written correspondence and reports such as specifications, cost estimates, bids, project documentation, etc.
- Prepares technical and price proposals, reports and studies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand potential uses
- Arc GIS experience preferred
- Sanitary Sewer and Storm Water Infrastructure experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Valid Driver’s License with no major infractions for past three years
Competitive Salary based on experience, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities.
It is the policy of Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. to assure that the applicants and/or employees are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, physical impairment, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Such actions shall include employment, upgrading, demotion and transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required as a condition to employment.