Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Job Description: This individual will be involved in every phase of the pipe laying and dig and replace process. They will be responsible for such things as equipment operation and maintenance, site preparation, and excavation.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Replacement/Installation of sanitary sewer laterals & mainlines
- Sanitary Sewer pipeline point repairs
- Back-fill and site restoration
- Frame & Cover replacement
- Asphalt/concrete patches
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic
- Experience operating an Excavator and/or Backhoe
- Experience in digging around existing utilities
- Able to read and understand Engineering Construction Drawings
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with no major infractions for past 3 years
- Class A CDL preferred
Competitive Salary based on experience, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects, Training Opportunities
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.