Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid on the project listed below. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises. Submit your quote for the following projects by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also fax your quote to 757-874-5671.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.
City of Columbia Sanitary Sewer Manhole Rehab Annual Maintenance Contract
Bid Date: October 29, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Proposals Due: October 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
Location: Columbia, SC
Owner: Columbia, SC
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work: Work covered by these contract documents consists of rehabilitation of sanitary sewer manholes by approved methods as described in the specifications. This is a maintenance contract to rehabilitate various manholes within the City of Columbia’s Sanitary Sewer System. The manholes to be rehabilitated will be identified by the City within one year following the Notice To Proceed.
The methods for rehabilitation of the existing sanitary sewer manholes are located in the Special Provisions. These methods are designed to improve the structural condition of manholes and reduce inflow and infiltration (I&I) of extraneous water into the sanitary sewer collection. Described are the procedures for the cleaning, preparation, application and testing of various products. All aspects of the material installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and the Special Provisions.