Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid on the project listed below. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises. Submit your quote for the following projects by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your quote to 757-874-5671.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.
Blacks Run Interceptor Division 1A Rehabilitation
Bid Date: June 23, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Proposals Due: June 22, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Owner: Harrisonburg-Rockingham Regional Sewer Authority
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, email@example.com
Scope of Work: The work generally consists of rehabilitating 3,000 linear feet of 36-inch diameter sanitary sewer interceptor and manholes. The interceptor is located in a municipal park, Purcell Park, and off-road areas adjacent to Blacks Run. The work will also include re-establishing several existing sewer mains and laterals.