Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is soliciting subcontractor and supplier participation to bid the Town of Lyman Startex Gravity Sewer Rehabilitation Contract. We encourage participation from minority-owned, women-owned or otherwise small, disadvantaged enterprises.
Town of Lyman Startex Gravity Sewer Rehabilitation
Bid Date: December 20th, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
Proposals Due: December 18th, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
Location: Town of Lyman, SC
Pre-Bid: An optional pre-bid conference on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 2:00 PM held at Town Hall, 81 Groce Road, Lyman, SC 29365.
Chief Estimator: Michelle Krewinghaus, 757-874-5670, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
The Project consists of, but is not limited to, replacement of approximately 7,319 LF of 8-inch sewer line,
service reinstatements, and manhole installation.
Project Specs and Plans
The contract documents, plans, specifications, addenda, additional communications, responses to questions, etc. pertaining to the Invitation for Bids may be downloaded from Prism’s website at: https://prismce.com/bidding-plan-room/
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units to facilitate minority participation.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to review any responsible quote and will negotiate terms, if appropriate. We will notify your firm if your bid is accepted for this project.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is willing to provide same unit pricing with our suppliers to help establish credit. If you need assistance with obtaining bonding, loan capital, lines of credit, insurance or joint pay agreements please contact us and we will review your needs and direct you to available agencies for assistance.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. will look at the possibility of a joint venture or partnership arrangement, if appropriate.
- Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. pays twice monthly on submission of qualified invoice.